Set off on a full-day excursion by catamaran and explore the natural beauty of Mujeres Island (Island of Women), and visit some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Catamaran Cruise to Isla Mujeres
We'll meet at the indicated time at the Marina Chac Chio port and board the luxury yacht on which we will sail through crystal clear Caribbean waters on the way to the paradise island of Mujeres.
The boat will drop anchor after an hour's journey to enjoy the stunning reefs which stack up against the best not just in the area but in the world. Use the complimentary snorkel gear to take a look at its breathtaking corals for approximately 40 minutes. Here you can admire the fish and other marine creatures, which include (fortunately harmless) species of shark!
Then it's on, you can enjoy the open bar on board as you cruise the Caribbean. Then the boat will dock on a quiet beach on Isla Mujeres, where you can enjoy an hour and a half of free time on the island to visit the centre and perhaps buy a souvenir or two.
By this point, you're sure to have worked up a hunger. So luckily it's lunchtime at the beach club, with fish, fajitas and other local specialities, as well as salad, pasta, and more on the menu.
Then relax on the beach until, when the boat party sets sail, back to Cancun, dropping you off at the port around.
Hotel Pick Up
If you want, you can also book pick up and drop off in the hotels of the Cancun tourist area.
Cruise from Riviera Maya
This cruise is also available leaving from Riviera Maya
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour without pick up without lunch||
|Tour without pick up with lunch||
|Tour with pick up without lunch||
|Tour with pick up with lunch||
Tour without pick up without lunch
Tour without pick up with lunch
Tour with pick up without lunch
Tour with pick up with lunch
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english, spanish and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off in Cancun (optional).
Catamaran excursion to Isla Mujeres.
Buffet lunch at the beach club.
Open bar of unlimited drinks on the catamaran.
Dock fee: US$ 13 per person.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How and where do I pay the docking fee?
A - You should pay this when you arrive at the dock. This can be paid by card or in cash in Mexican pesos or US dollars.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Marina de Chac Chio.