Discover exciting rollercoasters, fantastic children's play areas, and fun activities for all members of the family, when you book your ticket for Madrid's amazing Parque de Atracciones Amusement Park.
What to expect?
You will enjoy a day packed with fun and excitement at Madrid's Parque de Atracciones Amusement Park. The most daring can see Madrid from above on the hairraising Abyss rollercoaster, and experience a 200-foot free fall on the terrifying Lanzadera.
Those who prefer water-based fun can take a ride on the fantastic Fjords roller coaster or drift down the Rapids, taking you through thrilling cascades, whirlpools and jets!
All members of the family, young and old, can climb onboard the Zeppelin and enjoy wonderful ariel views of Madrid. The littlest members of your clan will love Nickelodeonland. There, they can ride on Jimmy Neutron's Magnet and even experience a brilliant adventure with Dora the Explorer.
The opening times of Madrid's Parque de Atracciones Amusement Park vary depending on the month. The following hours are for the 2020 season:
- July: 12 pm - 10 pm.
- August - 12 pm - 11 pm.
- September: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th, 12 pm - 10 pm / 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th, 12 pm - 11 pm / 11th, 18th & 25th 5 pm - 11 pm.
- October: 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th, 12 pm - 10 pm / 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st, 12 pm - 12 am / 12th, 12 pm - 9 pm / 30th, 5 pm - 11 pm.
- November: 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th & 29th, 12 pm - 7 pm / 1st, 12 pm - 10 pm / 2nd 12 pm - 8 pm.
- December: 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th, 12 pm - 7 pm / 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th, 12 pm - 8 pm.
|Adults||Children between 3 foot and 4.5 foot||Children under 3 foot|
Children between 3 foot and 4.5 footUS$ 27.70
Children under 3 footFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Entry to Parque de Atracciones Amusement Park Madrid
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Parque de Atracciones amusement park, Madrid