Treat yourself to a unique experience during your stay in Rome when you attend a fantastic opera concert at the Palazzo Santa Chiara. You will witness one of Italy's most famous musical traditions performed in one of its iconic venues.
Palazzo Santa Chiara Opera Concert!
The elegant Palazzo Santa Chiara, located in the pretty square of the same name near the Pantheon, is filled with beautiful stuccoes and relief paintings.
This palace theatre has excellent acoustics, making it the perfect venue for this concert of arias from the most famous Italian operas: La Traviata, Turandot, and Rigoletto. The performance is delivered by a tenor and a soprano, accompanied by a string quartet.
If you want, before the concert, you can also visit the Cappella del Transito di Santa Caterina da Siena. One of Europe's patron saints, Catherine of Siena, died in this small 17th-century chapel.
When you make the reservation with us, you will receive fast-track tickets for the Palazzo Santa Chiara theatre which allows you to enter without queuing. There are two classes of ticket to choose from depending on how close to the stage you want to be:
- Regular ticket (rows F, G, H and I).
- VIP ticket (rows C, D and E).
You can see a seating map of the theatre with the different options, by clicking on the following link:
When you book your tickets, the theatre will automatically assign you the seats with the best visibility from those still available at that moment. Therefore, we recommend that you book as soon as possible!
If you want, you can have a drink at the theatre's bar before entering the show. The bar opens at 6:30 pm. The drink is not included in the price of the ticket.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 42
Per personUS$ 48
Entry to the opera concert.
Guaranteed seat in your chosen area.
Drinks in the bar.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, you must attend with a carer.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Palazzo Santa Chiara