Enjoy an unforgettable day with your family or friends on the paradisiacal Isla Mujeres, the jewel of the Riviera Maya. You can snorkel, relax on the beach or sunbathe on the boat's deck.
Isla Mujeres Private Boat Tour
At the time you choose, we'll pick you up from your hotel in Cancún and begin our private day trip to Isla Mujeres. Onboard a comfortable boat, we'll sail the calm waters of the Caribbean that surround Cancún, an authentic natural jewel of Mexico.
During the crossing, we'll bask in the sun and the Caribbean breeze. We'll then stop at a reef where you'll have the opportunity to snorkel to see the corals and schools of tropical fish.
Once we arrive on the island, you can go to a private beach club to relax or visit the centre to buy souvenirs and learn about the local culture. Afterwards, we'll get back on the boat for the return trip. While sailing, we'll enjoy an open bar on board and a lively atmosphere.
Finally, we'll arrive at the harbour after four hours and those who have chosen the pick-up tour will be taken to their hotel, arriving one hour later.
Full day tour
If you choose the full day tour, you'll have the opportunity to spend more time enjoying Isla Mujeres. The tour without pick-up lasts seven hours from the departure point at the Marina Chac Chi and the tour with hotel pick-up lasts eight hours.
The schedules for the different options are as follows:
- Half-day tour without pick-up (4h): at 9:30 am or 2 pm.
- Half-day tour with pick-up (5h): at 8:30 am or 1 pm.
- Full day tour without pick-up (7h): at 9:30 am.
- Full day tour with pick-up (8h): at 8:30 am.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 9 people||Up to 13 people||Up to 25 people|
|Half day tour without pick up||
|Half day tour with pick up||
|Full day tour without pick up||
|Full day tour with pick up||
Half day tour without pick up
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 420
Up to 13 peopleUS$ 520
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 850
Half day tour with pick up
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 500
Up to 13 peopleUS$ 690
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 1,190
Full day tour without pick up
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 680
Up to 13 peopleUS$ 980
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 1,050
Full day tour with pick up
Up to 9 peopleUS$ 760
Up to 13 peopleUS$ 1,060
Up to 25 peopleUS$ 1,390
4 - 8 hours.
The activity takes place with a pilot that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off (according to tour option).
Tour by private boat to Isla Mujeres.
English speaking guide.
Entry to private club.
Docking taxes: US$ 15 per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 14 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.